Children aged 1 and under are classed as an infant and are not charged, however, as such, they will not be allocated a bed. If a bed is required for the infant select age 2. Some hotels count infants as part of room occupancy or do not provide cots. If you are having difficulty making a booking that includes an infant please call Reservations on 0333 300 1005 (calls charged at standard rates).
Articles in this section
- What type of hotels do you offer?
- What room types are available?
- What if I need special facilities during my stay?
- Can I book hotel breaks at short notice?
- Why do I pay more for a single room?
- How much do I pay for child hotel accommodation?
- What age is classed as a child for hotel stays?
- Do you charge for an infant on a booking?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my hotel break booking?
- What if I need to change my hotel break reservation?