There are various reasons why a hotel may not be returned as available - the hotel may be sold out of rooms which can accommodate you, it may have restrictions on the number of nights you can stay or you may only be able to check in on a certain day. When alternatives are available, our website does offer them, however if you really want the hotel in question, our call centre staff can call the hotel to see whether we can get availability for your booking. Please call 0333 300 1005 and our contact centre staff will do their best to meet your requirements.
Articles in this section
- What type of hotels do you offer?
- What room types are available?
- What if I need special facilities during my stay?
- Can I book hotel breaks at short notice?
- Why do I pay more for a single room?
- How much do I pay for child hotel accommodation?
- What age is classed as a child for hotel stays?
- Do you charge for an infant on a booking?
- What confirmation will I receive after making my hotel break booking?
- What if I need to change my hotel break reservation?